We delivered a major website update reshaping its institutional offering. With the new release, EXANTE’s website specifically targets Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Banks & Financial Companies - as well as Private Investors.
We went the extra mile to make the new website personal. You can meet the people behind the service: we only used photos of EXANTE’s current employees made in our actual offices. No stock pictures.
What’s in the update?
- New menu with helpful tips. Choose your business type and see what we have in stock for you.
- Refined offering. Features and services that matter to you: Direct Market Access, Bonds, APIs and Integrations, White Label Solutions and more.
- Facts and figures straight away. Find the company’s credentials, licences and finances right on the web page. We are open and transparent from the first click.
- Revamped design. Animations, sliders, adaptive layouts so the site looks good on screens of all sizes, live platform screenshots so what you see is what you get on the platform.
Behind the release
What did we do to ship the new update?
- Engaged 20+ in-house experts and clients for feedback and recommendations.
- Gave the stage to EXANTE’s standouts - Bond Screener, Multi-Account Manager and Reports.
- Revamped page navigation and locked in the block size to provide equal exposure to each benefit.
The major update is the first on the 2020 roadmap. Later this year, we’ll be adding more pages tailored to your needs and replenishing the current offering with new data.
Meanwhile, check out EXANTE’s new website for institutional clients.
This article is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investments or related services that may be referenced here.