In Episode 10 of EXANTE’s bi-weekly series ‘Surfing the Curves’, Simona Stankovska interviews Ainars Velicevskis and Aleksandrs Puntuss on the repercussions of WFH, market trends and a new type of crypto - sports tokens.
On the agenda:
- 50% of corporate labor force will work remotely in the next decade
- Urban dwellers are beginning to relocate to the rural areas
- Are tech companies still considered a good investment?
- What are the signs for the next pharmaceutical rally?
- FC Barcelona fans purchased $1.23 million worth of Barca tokens
- What could be the next sports crypto?
Watch the video to learn more!
Want to suggest a topic? Email Simona at email@example.com or post your comment below the video!