Over the week ending May 1, the number of open contracts for bitcoin futures on the CBOE increased to 5,816 from 5,753.
On September 27, EXANTE Sales Director for Europe & CIS Guntars Pupelis will participate in the Proptech conference, where he’ll explain how to properly invest into crypto when the law does not give clear instructions. During the panel discussion Legal & Finance at Proptech our expert will tackle the most important issues for any investor:
- How deals with digital assets are regulated,
- How to participate legally in the cryptocurrency price movements,
- Which laws should be taken into account when investing,
- Which country will be the next to legally recognize cryptocurrencies,
- How to invest in EXANTE cryptocurrency funds.
The information in this text is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investments or related services that may be referenced here.
RISEBA Architecture and Media Centre H2O, 4 Durbes Street, Riga