As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure customers are receiving software updates, we are pleased to announce that EXANTE's latest ATP Demo version 5.14.1 has been released. This update contains a number of enhancements, fixes, improvements and changes.
Improvements and modifications:
- EXANTE has added a new Basket Trader component for simultaneously placing market orders for several instruments. It can be opened from the main menu or the context menu of any instrument to provide an optimal working experience.
- Clients may choose multiple filtering options for "Status" and "Type" columns in the Current Orders tab, which improves the visibility and design of functions for our clients.
- Execution Timestamps are now shown with millisecond precision in “Order Details” window.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Exception while copying a row in Quote Monitor.
- Occasional exception in Trade Blotter.
We strive to supply continuous updates and positive improvements in order to provide our clients with the best possible performance, experience, and support, no matter if they use manual or automated trading, everyone will be able to benefit from these upgrades.
The latest ATP Demo version can be downloaded here.