EXANTE iOS and Android apps updated
Download the latest version of EXANTE trading terminal apps for iOS and Android and enjoy a whole new level of trading on the go.
Brand new iPad application
iOS users — we have merged the iPhone and iPad apps into a new all-in-one application. If you prefer trading on your iPad be sure to download the new version of the EXANTE trading platform and install it manually instead of the previous one. The Quote Monitor settings should also be adjusted.
Try out all the new features of the new iPad app, including a negative price for swap trading.
Swipe left and trade
iOS and Android users — you can now make trades and adjust your modules in half the time! Just swipe left and:
- Close positions in Summary.
- Remove instruments in Quote Monitor.
- Cancel an order in the Orders module.
- Remove Indicators from the list (for iOS apps).
- Add multiple instruments to the Quote Monitor right from the Instrument Tree in the Android app. The check marks signify that these instruments have already been added to your Quote Monitor module.
Confirmation of closing positions
Tick ‘Ask close position confirmation’ in the Settings section of the Android app and ensure that none of your positions and orders are closed by accident. Each time you push the Close Position or the Cancel Order buttons, a Confirmation request will pop up on the screen.
Check out App Store or Google Play and discover all new opprtunities of mobile trading with EXANTE!