EXANTE Secures Media Partnership at 6th Global Blockchain Congress by Agora Group
EXANTE has signed up as a Media Partner at the 6th world-renowned Global Blockchain Congress by Agora Group. The event will take place on February 9th and 10th, 2021, in Dubai.
The conference boasts an amazing lineup of speakers including keynote addresses by His Excellency Hussain Mohammed Al Mahmoudi - CEO of Sharjah Research, Technology, and Innovation Park (SRTIP); Dr. Obaid S. Al Zaabi - Deputy chairman of IOSCO, Chairman of EMC IOSCO; His Excellency Naokazu Takemoto - Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy of Japan; Her Excellency Baiba Broka - Member of the Governing Council of the UNIDROIT and former Minister of Justice of Latvia; Peteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, European Commission.
The ﬁrst five Global Blockchain congresses were a tremendous success. They were able to host more than 450 investors and 90 blockchain startups and raise millions in funds for participating projects.
“Pitches are good and all, but have you ever sat on a table for 8 hours with 30 minutes one-on-one meetings with 50 rotating investors? Agora is next level. I went to this conference last year, and it was like speed dating with investors. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE. If you’re in Dubai or can get there, and are looking to raise funds for your project, this is your jam,” shares Nikita Sachdev, Co-Founder, LunaPR.io.
Some of this year’s speakers include:
- H.E. Naokazu Takemoto – Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy, Japan.
- H.E. Hussain Mohammed Al Mahmoudi – CEO, Sharjah Research, Technology, and Innovation Park, UAE
- Baiba Broka – Member of the Governing Council, International Institute for the Unification of Private Law, Working Group Member on Cryptocurrency Regulation, Ministry of Finance, Latvia, and Former Minister of Justice, Latvia
- Kristina Lucrezia Corner – Managing Editor, Cointelegraph
- Ralf Glabischnig – Founder & Board Member, Crypto Valley Venture Capital.
- Mrinal Monhar – CEO, CasperLabs
- Peteris Zilgalvis – Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, European Commission
- Hubertus Thonhauser – Chairman of the Board, Tezos Foundation.
To participate, please apply here.