We are delighted to let you know that we are over and over enhancing our trading platform. This time we have added Take Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) orders to both Click-Trade and Order tabs.
TP - is an order that closes a previously opened position at a price more profitable for the customer than the price at the time of placing the order.
SL - isan order that closes a previously opened position at a price less profitable for the customer than the price at the time of placing the order.
In order to place TP/SL in Order module you have to:
- choose the type of the order: Limit/Market/Stop
- indicate the desired quantity of the instrument
- specify the price at which you wish to buy the instrument (for Limit and Stop orders only)
- determine Take Profit and Stop Loss price levels
- push on Buy/Sell button
The two TP and SL orders allow you to avoid the hassle of sitting in front of your screen and waiting for the outcome, as they will be executed automatically as soon as the price reaches order level. Moreover, TP and SL orders are linked together so when TP order is executed, SL order is automatically cancelled and vice versa.
Please bear in mind several tips when placing a TP and SL orders:
- Both Limit and Market TP/SL orders are directly shown in square brackets in the Current Orders module.
- Limit TP/SL order have Pending status, while entry order has a Working status.
- Market TP/SL order have Working status as entry order is executed immediately at market price.
While we believe that this new update will make you enjoy the trading process even more, still do not hesitate to contact our technical support team via email@example.com with any request you may have regarding this update or the trading platform.