The latest update to the EXANTE Web Platform brings along the multi-window layout manager. Tailor the web trading layout to your needs in just a couple clicks. Log in to your account, navigate to the Web Platform and judge for yourself!
What can I do with the new customisable layout?
- Move any module to any location
- Group a few modules under a single tab
- Resize the module by dragging its boundaries
Need to maximise or collapse any panel in a snap? Click the button at the top right corner of a module and concentrate on a specific module (e.g. Chart) without distractions.
How can I customise the layout? It’s easy as pie.
Left-click on a module’s header, hold the mouse button, drag and drop the module to a new location!
Feel free to move the modules around until you discover your perfect layout!
Here’s a taster of what you can do with the layout manager:
- Place Order and Market Depth modules side by side
- Expand the Chart for granular analysis
- Minimise the Margin module
- Move Quote Monitor to the bottom
- Couple Account Summary and Open Positions on a single tab
- and whatnot!
Note! The changes you apply to the layout will only be saved for your current device. If you clean the cache and cookies, log in to the Web Platform from another browser or navigate incognito, you will end up with the default layout.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Try the layout manager now: Just log in and move it, move it!