EXANTE’s market analytics channel ‘Surfing the Curves’ releases its 13th episode. This time, the guest is Gregory Klumov, CEO at EURS stablecoin developer STASIS.
On the agenda:
- Why STASIS is a state of equilibrium, and what is a stablecoin
- Why would everyone rush to invest in digital assets in the years to come
- COVID-19 and the on-demand economy
- What are the next-gen competitors to Visa and Mastercard
- Why institutional investors hedge risks with Bitcoin
- Pressure against traditional banking
- Endangered species of gold owners versus burgeoning coin owners
- Unemployment, technology and the call for education
- STASIS research into a single solution for all major stable points
Check out the new video!
Want to suggest a topic? Feel free to email Simona at email@example.com or post it in the comments below the video!