Branded trading platforms
for financial institutions
We offer turnkey trading terminals to banks and major financial organisations.
Market-tested financial technology for your clients!
Connectivity tools: FIX
and HTTP APIs — to stream
live market quotes
and mobile multi-asset
In a Nutshell
- Do you represent a seasoned investment company, bank or brokerage?
- Are you looking for a solid technology to boost your offerings?
- Do you hold a valid license to render investment services?
If the answer is YES, EXANTE’s White Label is your ultimate choice
White Label Partner Perks
Real-time reporting and statistics for each end client
Direct market access to 50+ global markets
- Stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options, currencies, metals, hedge funds
Branded state-of-the-art platform
Personal manager to help with the trading platform, KYC, available instruments, OTC deals and more.
Transparency and full control over end client activity
Seamless customisation under your corporate branding
A decade of trading experience delivered to you in an easily customisable, fully branded one-stop solution.
- Easy setup
- Dedicated tech resources
- Fast time-to-market
- Corporate branding
- Security & transparency, full data encryption
- High performance, ultra low latencies
- Regular platform updates
Web & Mobile Platforms
The web platform features a number of technical features and analytical tools and operates with minimum bandwidth. With our native apps, customers can track their orders on the go.
The funds will always be at hand, just one click away, 24/7.
Pick the model that best fits your needs
We offer low entry barriers and flexible pricing models including one-off payment, fixed monthly fees, collateral funds and more. We are open to various forms of cooperation!
The hands-free approach. EXANTE manages both administrative and technical issues while your focus on your profits.
- Subaccounts are opened on a disclosed basis (EXANTE has access to data)
- EXANTE performs KYC, AML and suitability checks
- EXANTE can accept funds from subaccount holders
The hands-on approach. Run all onboarding and billing procedures on your own while we take care of the back end.
- Subaccounts are opened on an undisclosed basis
- White Label Partner is entirely responsible for acceptance and handling of individual accounts
- Deposits and withdrawals to and from the main account as well as internal transfers between the main and subaccounts can only be performed by White Label Partner
Premium customer care
Both models come in handy with 24/7 tech support
How to start?
- Request a corporate account with EXANTE
- Provide required documentation
- Choose the White Label options/models with your dedicated manager
- Sign a WL agreement
- Get your branded trading solution on time and on budget
The Core supports operations with all classes of instruments: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options, metals and currencies. This module facilitates everyday work of internal departments, including Finance, Trade Desk and Compliance. The Core allows financial organisations to do accounting, access all order details and open positions and monitor risks.
The Core caters to a wide range of operations:
- Accounts and user operations
- Authorisation and storage of permissions
- Trades processing
- Risk limit definition
- Storage of trade and financial transactions
- Storage of end-of-day (EOD) account statuses
- Processing fees and commissions
The platform includes Execution Gateways and Market Data Gateways, connecting to trading venues and data providers, respectively.
Gateways interact with a multitude of counterparties to:
- Receive quotes
- Perform risk checks on order placement
- Send orders
- Update order statuses
This module includes the end client's personal space and pulls data from the Core and CRM. It features an onboarding wizard, account details, settings and downloads.
The web edition also comes with the Client's Area.
Client's Area features:
- Transaction filtering
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Help and manuals
- Performance reports
- Legal history
- Net asset value, data loss
- Access rights
The Client's Area can be easily integrated with third party systems as a one stop login solution.
Trading Terminal Modules
The terminal offers direct order execution, advanced Trade Desk features, hedging and risk management. Asset managers will value the transparent Multi-Account Management, Option board, Basket Trader and the opportunities to rebalance portfolios.
MAM (Multi-Account Management)
- Open Position
- Trade Blotter
- Current Orders
- Account Summary
- Margin Report
- Magrin Depth
- Basket Trading
We offer seamless connectivity with the partner's existing systems. The Core and CRM APIs are available for third party integration. We also place orders and ensure trade execution for you.
Build your own financial apps
HTTP API enables you to design sleek, fast and data-rich financial applications — from smart messenger bots to wholesale trading solutions.
Full freedom of trading
Enjoy full freedom of trading on your end with FIX API, an electronic communication protocol for exchanging financial information. We support the full FIX Protocol ver. 4.4 — a de-facto industry standard for securities transactions and markets. Whatever your hardware and computing resources, trade with ease right from your server. Implement a wealth of new trading strategies with your own software and equipment.
- Access any financial instruments available on the platform
- Track orders execution
- Get raw trade data or OHLC aggregated candles
- Integrate with your back office and trading systems.
- Place new orders or change the existing ones
- Set up HTTP API in just a few minutes and feed real-time broker data.
We can customise the Client's Area to use the partner's branded imagery and even make code tweaks to ensure only the partner's name is featured.
Check out the full branding options!