Today's EXANTE ATP update brings us:
- The ability to copy and export data from the Charts module to Excel and other applications;
- Optimized candle size in Charts;
- Availability of the Option board in the instrument context menu;
- Hiding the trading panel in the Market Depth module.
The Chart module of EXANTE ATP now features a new icon that allows viewing the chart data in the form of tables in third-party applications like MS Excel or Notepad. If you choose Export to Excel, ATP will initiate MS Excel (or a similar pplication) and open a table that will consist of:
- the time, price and volume of the trade, if you export data on the Trades chart,
- the time and bid/ask prices if you are viewing the chart on ticks, or
- the time and open, minimum, maximum and close prices, if you are viewing aggregated charts.
By clicking Copy you will copy the same data into the clipboard to paste it into any other application. Please note that this feature works only with quotes. Indicators, trades, orders or drawings will not be copied to the table, but they will remain on the chart.
The charts have become more convenient thanks to the improved scalability. We have changed the minimal candle size to 1px, which allowed us to show four times more data on one screen and to significantly enhance zooming out. For example, if you have a screen with resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, you can now view the chart with daily aggregates for 7 years at once, comparing to the 1.5 years available before.
Right-button mouseclick on any instrument's name will open a context menu with suggestions of options available for this instrument. We have included the Option Board into this menu: now you can transit to the options without having to look for the instrument in the Instrument Tree again.
Another update touches upon the new trading panel in the Market Depth module: you can now hide it whenever you do not need it.