We have upgraded our platform by adding a new multi account manager (MAM) module that will be of great benefit to professional traders as well as asset/money managers.
This new features allows you to place orders for a chosen financial instrument on several accounts.Therefore, saving time for those who either implement different strategies or handle their clients’ accounts.
MAM in the ATP
The multi account module shows accounts that are used for buying/selling the instrument, net asset value, margin utilization, free money, value and allocation. Allocation shows in which proportion each account contributes to the asset purchasing and is calculated automatically. Trading amount per each account may be set manually or allocated according to one of chosen allocation methods.
The multi account manager module is extremely easy to use, just follow the below steps:
1. Open the MAM module in the instruments panel.
2. Choose the financial instrument you would like to trade and drag and drop it to the MAM tab.
3. Add the accounts you would like to use for trading.
4. Enter their “total quantity” to indicate the overall amount traded and that will be split among the accounts, or duplicate the “quantity” for each account separately.
5. In case you have entered “total quantity”, select one of the below allocation methods:
- Equally - “total quantity” is divided in the same proportion between the accounts.
- NAV - “total quantity” is divided among the accounts proportionally to their NAV.
- Free money - “total quantity” is split between accounts proportionally to their free money.
The obtained result from any of the above options can also be adjusted manually.
6. Verify the effective quantity. There might be the case when "effective quantity" and "total quantity" differ from each other. For example: you have 3 accounts in the MAM module and you want to enter the trade with 100 stocks. By selecting “equally” as a split option, you will have 33 stocks per each account, thus, the effective QTY will be 99.
7. Select the order parameters such as order type, order duration, price and stop price.
8. Click the “Buy” (or “Sell”) button to place the orders. By doing so, you will place a separate order for each of the accounts.
We have designed our multi account manager module to suit all needs of asset managers as well as professional traders.
Currently, the module is available upon request. Therefore, if you would like to enable MAM on your platform, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.