EXANTE has just updated its ATP Demo. This update consists of Platform (ATP) User Interface (UI) improvements/fixes and added further features to the current version. New features include:
- Instruments may now be Dragged-and-Dropped from the Account Summary into other windows.
- Account selection now could be bound between components.
- Additional Account Summary and Margin Utilisation windows may be opened.
- A reset layout button has been added.
- Special messages are now added in the case of instrument schedule break.