Global Fund Media has just released their special report "Guide to Relocation 2013", which features an interview with Gatis Eglitis, one of EXANTE's managing partners.
The interview highlights one the most striking developments in the European fund industry over the past five years, namely the emergence of Malta as a credible and respected fund domicile and servicing centre.
Furthermore, it explores why the Mediterranean island has steadily expanded its business volume along with its range of providers and skills, even though the industry as a whole has been afflicted by liquidity issues, economic and market turbulence and investor skittishness, keeping both fund numbers and asset growth constrained.
Moreover, the special report contains the following articles:
- Adapting to a changing environment
- Innovation drives Bahamas’ role in global wealth market
- Approved manager regime opens up new opportunities for BVI
- Changing global environment highlights Malta’s appeal
- Business and lifestyle thrive in Ticino
The special report "Guide to Relocation 2013" is available here.