As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure customers are receiving software updates that improve their user and working experience, we are pleased to announce that EXANTE's latest ATP Demo version 5.12.3 has been released. The update consists of improvements in performance and key functions, as well as the following fixes and changes:
The latest ATP improvements include the following additions and modifications:
- Scrolling support for aggregate charts has now been added which reflects our dedication to providing an optimal working experience.
- Line Charts and Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC) Bar charts have been added for instruments to improve the overview and visibility of the tools.
- Text and sound notifications on order filling have been added to get the most information out of it. These may be customized from the Settings tab.
Furthermore, customers can expect enhancements to platform performance and the overall working experience as several fixes have been made:
- A Problem with lack of permissions has now been fixed.
- Items selected in Current Order are updated when table is updated.
- Exceptions in the Current Order tab have been resolved.
The latest ATP Demo version can be downloaded here.