Head of Sales
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales. The candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Responsibilities of the Head of Sales include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve company's financial targets. Head of Sales duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and leading your team in the right direction.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts;
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve and maximize sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships relationships with clients;
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and new business development opportunities in emerging markets;
- Overseeing and managing Senior Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area;
- Forming sales strategies to keep company competitive and innovative;
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business;
- Previous experience as a Senior Manager, Head of Sales successfully managing sales teams in financial industry for 3+ years;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Ability to position products against competitors;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English, Russian and at least in one more language is a great advantage- German, Portuguese, Spanish, Scandinavian or Asian language group language skills);
- BA/BS degree in Finance or equivalent;
- Strong leadership skills and and ability to inspire sales teams.